I’ve been inspired by Vicky from the owl and the accordion and Lisa from mathilde heart manech to tell you a bit more about myself. I follow a lot of blogs and I always think it’s nice when you get to know a bit more about the authors, so here goes my attempt:
- I have to drink decaffeinated coffee because as well as giving me palpitations, caffeine SENDS. ME. MENTAL.
- I get twitchy if I go 2 weeks without going into a second hand shop. I love shopping in charity shops. I don’t know whether it’s the thrill of finding a bargain, or the simple fact that what some people view as trash, others view as treasure, but I absolutely love it.
- I am REALLY untidy by nature. The fact that my house is not untidy is a great achievement for me*
- I’m seriously addicted to watching The Biggest Loser – Exercise like your life depends on it and you will become more healthy – who knew?
- Before kids I was a “morning person” and people around me found it annoying. Now, I have 2 kids under 5 who are morning people. I am not. I find that annoying.
- I’m 34 years old and I still get teenage spots. What’s that about?!
- I am a black woman with naturally tight afro hair. wearing my hair ‘au naturel’ may look ‘cool’ but I’m not prepared to spend an hour (yes, a whole hour) combing it every morning. So I wear a weave. If it’s good enough for Beyonce….
- I love chocolate and could eat it by the bucketload. My dream would be to take a swim in the chocolate river in Charlie and the Chocolate Factory.
- My favourite book when I was a child was the Magic Faraway Tree by Enid Blyton. Nothing captured my childhood imagination more than that enchanted tree!
- I have an extremely youthful-looking sister who is 11 years my senior and I love her dearly. However, if you meet us for the first time and ask me who is older, I will not be responsible for my actions…
There you go, confession over. If you feel inspired to tell us more about yourself, let me know, I’d love to have a
*that and the fact my children are neat, clean, educated and not dressed in rags is a big plus for me too.**pats self on back**