Unfortunately I am not one of those supermummy bloggers who can juggle a laptop, mop up spillages, watch Peppa Pig, untangle doll hair and keep a clean house all at the same time. But that’s ok. I’m at peace with that.
Nevertheless, a few things have happened, so let’s have a little catch-up, shall we:
1. First of all, I changed my hair. I exchanged my brown
not so sleek weave, for a more natural curly ‘do’. The words, ‘Diana’ and ‘Ross’ have been thrown in my direction a couple of times, but I’m really happy with it.
2. I finally bought myself a new camera. I say finally, because I did umm and ahh for ages over which one to buy. Eventually I opted for the Panasonic Lumix GF6. It’s a Compact System Camera (or CSC to those in the know!) and I’m really happy with it. It takes much better pictures than my old one and it’s still small enough to fit inside my handbag. I haven’t been brave enough to tinker with the settings yet, though, so my focus over the next few months is to learn how to use it.
3. Do you remember the photoshoot myself and a few friends had at The Model Experience? Well, our photos finally arrived and this is the one I picked…
I had a hard time choosing as there were so many good ones to choose from (That’s the problem with having such photogenic friends!). Plus, the angle of the camera has melted away our wrinkles! Who needs botox, eh?!
4. I’ve had a really good run of luck at charity shops recently. Over the past couple weeks I’ve bought a pair of shoes, two dresses, a shirt, a jumper and a coat, all for under a tenner! But I’ll tell you more about that another day. In the meantime, here’s a sneak peak at the shoes…
5. One more thing. I made a White Chocolate Strawberry and Raspberry Pavlova. Oh yes.
Well now, we’re all caught up it’s as if I’d not been away.
Just one more thing before I go; not only have I been a lazy blogger, but I’ve also not found the time to make/alter anything either (apart from the pavlova, that is). To right this wrong I’m determined to be more creative in March and I have a great idea planned where you can join in too. Keep your eyes peeled for more information in future posts…
Bye for now