I have two Instagram feeds; one public and one private. No, I’m not greedy. It’s just that although I think it’s cute, I’m not sure that you would be interested in pictures of my girls in various princess dresses.
June was a busy month for us. Lots of sunshine has meant lots of time spent in the garden…ahh…bliss. Here’s how June looked from here:
- I took this on the morning I went to Blognix, a blogging convention run by Elizabeth of Rosalilium.
- Last year I took up running. I get bored easily so I’m always trying out new routes. This was the view from my latest route.
- It was my birthday in June. My wonderful sister got me a jumbo box of Krispy Kreme doughnuts. Best. Present. Ever.
- So determined to use our new bikes, we went out for a family bike ride. In the rain.
- Me and the girls went strawberry picking. These were the fruits of our labour. Pun intended.
- Sunday lunch, Mexican style.
- The personalised frame diy that I featured on the blog.
- Did I mention it was my birthday?
- A snapshot of the rainbow fruit kebabs from our Princess Garden Party.
Let’s hope July brings even more memories!