Looking back on my Instagram feed this month you can tell there’s been a change of season. It’s definitely looking more than a bit autumnal. Gone are the blue skies and vibrant colours of summer and in their place have come muted tones and warmer textures. Also this month, the children have started back at school, so I have been out and about a bit more as well. Here’s a little glimpse of what I have been enjoying this month:
1. At the beginning of the month I was invited to The Bloggers Hangout London Fashion Week. It was good to get down to London, I met some great brands and I met some lovely ladies too.
2. My friend and I celebrated Queen Elizabeth’s reign over afternoon tea at Filmore and Union in the Victoria Quarter, Leeds. We may have even downed a juice shot or two. Fancy.
3. As the nights draw in I find myself craving comfort food and this homemade soup always proves a winner. Look out for the recipe on the blog soon.
4. Feeling like a fashionista, trying my hand at 70s luxe.
5. Looking back on my summer holiday to Greece. It seems so far away now. I’ve already started planning next year’s holiday, have you?
6. Admiring my new strappy pumps from New Look. They’re perfect for the school run, as long as it’s not raining!
7. Just because we’ve said goodbye to summer doesn’t mean we can’t still wear florals. I dug these floral trousers out from the back of my wardrobe and wore them with pride. Unfortunately, they’re no longer available in the shops, but you can find similar here and here.
8. I’ve been trying out different recipes for hot chocolate for the blog. It’s a tough job, but someone’s got to do it. I’ve almost got it nailed, I just need to drink a few more to make sure…
9. I’m still loving my boots from Hotter Shoes. You can read all about them here.
If you like what you see, don’t forget that you can follow me on Instagram under @edenfound.